Truffle salted grilled beef boneless ribeye
Turn your ribeye into a gourmet symphony of fragrant aromas and delectable flavor in every bite.
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 4 Open Prairie® Natural* Angus Beef boneless ribeye steaks (14 to 16 oz each)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp truffle salt
- Preheat grill on high.
- Pat steaks dry. Rub with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 125°F for medium-rare steaks. Remove from grill; let steaks rest 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle steaks with truffle salt before serving.
Total Fat: 95g
Total Carbohydrate: 31g