Grilled ribeye chop
With spiced honey mustard
Pair this perfectly balanced sweet and savory pork with grilled peaches or pineapple for a simple weeknight meal.
- 4 Open Prairie® Natural* Pork bone-in ribeye chops
- ½ c wild organic honey
- 2 Tbsp whole brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- Canola oil
- Mix together wild honey and whole brown mustard, minced onion and garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush pork chops with honey mustard mixture on both sides. Season with turmeric, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium. Brush area of grill where chops will be with oil and place on hot grill. Cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side until temp reaches 135°F-140°F.
- Serve with grilled peaches and pineapple.